WiFi-operated Relay Switch
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated relay switch with:
Shelly 1 Open Source
- has an embedded web server
- has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
Open Source Makes Shelly 1 OS is suitable for everyone!
- Use the power of Mongoose OS to make your own application.
- Make your Arduino project live and usable in your automation project
- Share your experience with developers over the world.
- Use our REST API to connect Shelly1OS with your existing home automation system.
- Shelly 1 OS support wide range of AC and DC power supply: 110-265V, 50/60Hz AC, 12V DC, 24 – 48V DC
- Complies with the following EU standards:
R&TTE 1999/5/WE, LVD 2006/95/WE, EMC 2004/108/WE, RoHS2 2011/65/UE, RE Directive 2014/53/EU
Mobile App Control
Turn devices on/off directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Just connect Shelly to your Wi-Fi network and begin the ultimate experience of controlling your home with your phone.
Home assistant compatible
Control your appliance with your voice. The Shelly 1 Relay Switches are Google Home and Amazon Echo Compatible.
Create custom daily schedules for your devices.
Following the Sunlight
Shelly can automatically turn on/off based on the sunrise and sunset hours.
Up To 3500W
With Shelly Plug you can control wide range of devices and appliances.
Shelly 1 fits Everywhere
Shelly 1 OS dimensions are 41 x 36 x 17 mm. You can install Shelly 1 into the wall under the power socket or a standard light switch.
Shelly 1 can be installed on a DIN into your electricity box, right next to the breakers.
The most intelligent device you can have
- Shelly 1 has an integrated WEB interface with an easy On/Off, device management and secure OTA update.
- You can set Weekly Schedules for On/Off without the need of any additional equipment
- Shelly 1 knows your location and allows control over your lights based on the Sunrise and Sunset all year
- Shelly 1 gives you high security and provides device access control
1 – INSTALL
Install your Shelly 1 relay into the wall under the power socket or a standard light switch.
3 – DOWNLOAD
Download our User Guide and follow the instructions.